The Physician's Action Guide to Value-Based Compensation
Prepare your practice for the shift toward value-based health care with our free guide.
The Physician's Action Guide to Value-Based Compensation can help you prepare your practice for the shift toward value-based health care by outlining:
- The primary elements of value-based health care
- How the change will impact your medical practice's Medicare and Medi-Cal reimbursements
- How to incorporate value-based revenue streams into your commercial payer relationships
- Potential upsides and downsides
- Recommendations for data collection, implementation, and improving patient care
Position your practice to thrive in this new environment.
The Cooperative of American Physicians, Inc. (CAP) understands the challenges of managing small practices. That's why we offer outstanding benefits and services as part of our industry-leading malpractice protection.
The Cooperative of American Physicians, Inc. was established in 1975 by a group of California physicians to manage the escalating cost of medical professional liability coverage. Two years later, CAP formed the Mutual Protection Trust (MPT), which has earned an A+ (Superior) rating from A.M. Best since 2006. CAP now supports nearly 12,000 of California's finest physicians through offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, Sacramento, and Palo Alto. ©2016
For a no-obligation quote for medical professional liability protection, visit www2.capphysicians.com/save-on-your-quote.